Re: [IRCA] Broadband noise - (Getting rid of it)

At 07:25 PM 10/2/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>I wonder how much longer it will be there. That is prime real estate, and
>sooner or later, somebody is going to make them a offer -- if that hasn't
>already happened.

It's definitely prime real estate - the last big piece of open land in
what's otherwise now pretty dense suburbia - but the station's worth a lot
of money, too, and they'd have a hard time finding a site that good again
if they had to move it.

If that land had a smaller station (say, 1340 or 1380 or 1480) on it, the
towers would probably have been gone years ago. I don't think 610's in any
real danger of having to move.