[IRCA] MW DX Portables

I've used a lot of portables over the years for MW dxing, dating back to the
Panasonic RF-2200 and continuing through the Sony 2010, and more recently
Sangean ATS-909, Grundig YB400PE, and Sony ICF-SW7600GR.  I've gotten varied
results with all of them, most of them good to excellent.  The best was
probably the 2010.

I'm curious as to what portables you have had the best luck with.

Rene' Tetro
Lansdale, PA , USA
N2GQL, WPXG816, WPXU288, PG-2-16913
Coordinates:  40D12'32"N  75D18'23"W