Re: [IRCA] RI HAR info

Thank you for the link.  Very timely for me as I heard
what I assume was the RI DOT on Wednesday evening in
Miscou on 1630.  Many mentions of Interstate 95 and
195 and calls that sounded like "WCBF925" (actually
WQDF925).  Actually sounded like two TIS stations in
there and no sign of any X-Banders yet.  This was at
2309 UTC/2009 ADST.

Niel Wolfish
Toronto