Re: [IRCA] WINU 870 IL On Tonight

>From: DXERak@xxxxxxx
>Subject: [IRCA] WINU 870 IL On Tonight
>Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 01:17:34 EDT
>
>I am hearing WINU 870 Shelbyville IL, over/under WWL, as I write this  on
>10/1 at 0115 ELT. WINU is a 500-watt daytimer. Programming is religious
>music,
>with occasional "WINU" IDs.
>73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

Bill,

That was one of my so called new stations recently. In the late 1970s to mid
1980s when I was off the deep end for BCB and SW radio DX, WINU was on 1510,
and located in Highland, illinois. Glad I verified it back then too. Then we
got a new station on 880, and they switched calls and cities of license.

Just thought you might like to know.

Best of DX & 73 73s,

Terry Klasek
Saint Louis, Missouri