[IRCA] Treating radio stations with respect!

[IRCA] Treating radio stations with respect!

I should not even get into this, but I will say I agree with David on
this completely! I am an avid QSLer as most of you know and I break my
back doing what I can to coax that QSL out of a station. We should all
consider radio stations our friends and do what we can to get along. I
don't like IBOC anymore than anyone does, but radio is a business, just
like all businesses, they are there to make a profit. The DXer has
always been able to fit in with the station. It has really bugged me a
lot the rude comments about group owners and all. For the record, Clear
Channel has been one of the best QSLers out there. They are big enough
and have enough money to really offer the DXer promo stuff and the like.
CC in San Francisco recently sent me a huge package for the report for
KQKE 960.
This is a radio list and badmouthing the industry is not going to help
one bit. You can write all of the letters you want to the NAB, FCC, etc
and they will all end up in the round file. Radio is there to serve the
local people, not the DXer.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR