[IRCA] Decent cx tonite (quick summary)

Last night featured better cx than this, in general and things seem a bit
more localized to specific areas tonite. Lots of HSFB with a few definate
cheats and a few suspects. As usual there are some stations I only hear when
they have games, but the general level of HFSB cheating is down a bit the
past two years, IMHO. Will mention some as time permits tomorrow.

Times CDT  New and most wanted is KICS 1550 Hasting NE with "KICS ESPN 1550"
ID during St. Cecilia Bluehawks ("Hawks") vs Gibbons Buffaloes HSFB. Perhaps
on 500 w day power ?

Idaho #6 KDJQ 890 was logged through and actually over on WLS phase null on
peaks!! 2055 typical Mexican mx ended and an "Oye Ocho Noventa" slogan and
into a newer type of Mexican mx, and soon up to a vg level and definately
the best signal I've ever had from this difficult state. At 2100 it dropped
out instantly at power switch, just like last night when they were
considerably weaker and I couldn't ID them.

Over to 1000 and at 2101 KOMO was allready showing up u/ WMVP phase null
just prior to Mariners start. No luck on any other needed WA's however.

Out to hope to stumble into some west coast HSFB .. 73 KAZ Barrington IL