Re: [IRCA] IBOC - a request

Folks,

The IBOC discussion is valid, but most of the traffic on this list about IBOC is empassioned declarations rather than discussion. I delete any traffic with IBOC on the subject line because rarely is it of any value or interest to me anymore.

I vote not to quash the subject but to place it within much tighter bounds.

Never thought something like this would pop out of ME. Everyone knows, I especially, that I've been like a megawatt of of wideband monkey chatter on this list. I'm still the woveable widdle nitwit like before but Mama Taylor [below] has stapled my tongue to my palate. The neighbor is liveable again.

[more lunacy deleted here]

73 de Charles WD9INP/4