Re: [IRCA] ah my...

I agree. I don't know why people are afraid to use their 'delete' key. Are
they afraid that if they put too many messages in the trash that the
computer will become unstable and fall off the desk? I got up this morning
with 105 new messages. After I delete domestic DX related and most of the
IBOC and others, there isn't much left. That's fine. I'll take the ten
minutes out of my life on the chance that somewhere in the deluge of mail
will be something of interest. But, if the messages were not there, I would
never know.

I agree with someone else who said that we are now getting more messages
about list management (to IBOC or not to IBOC) than about IBOC. I apologize
for contributing to the clutter, and like Russ, will go back to lurking.

But one thing I have noticed and APPLAUD is that our participants, while
opinionated at times (fine with me), are showing professionalism and working
through it. Today it is IBOC, next year something else. I think most are
sensitive to the peer pressure of the list and can gauge the sentiments of
the majority. Also, as the DX increases, there will be more interesting
messages.

And kudos to our moderators for being "moderate" and understanding through
all this.

Chris Black
Cape Cod