Re: [IRCA] IBOC - a request

The IBOC subject doesn't bother me. In the past it would usually be over in
a few days.

Patrick, in an effort to take the subject off the list, couldn't one make an
[IRCA] post to request email addresses of those interested in continuing the
topic (off the list) ie. "Cc"s.  Then, whoever collected those addresses
would send that list to all involved and continue on like a party line?
Just a thought, I don't know email mechanics all that well.
73- Doug