Re: [IRCA] IBOC - a request

Bob,

That is the question I just asked. Since IBOC is such a hot topic, it
needs to be discussed. But we also don't want to run everyone else off
the list. There are those that don't want to discuss it and others that
do. Maybe the technical side is fine, but some get into the discussion
of bashing IBOC too. That upsets people. I don't say on the list what I
really think about it. I don't talk that way. hi. In the morning when I
am trying to hear the CC under JOCK-729 and KCBS 740 turns on their
IBOC, you would not believe what I think. hi. KEX is worst. Not a fun
prospect to deal with.  So I guess we continue to discuss IBOC is a
gentlemanly discussion and I guess those who don't care for it can
delete it. Unless Lynn has more to say on it.  But I think the headers
should say "IBOC" if we are discussing the subject and those who don't
want to see the postings can just delete them. People on the list seem
to enjoy the subject and are civil, I don't see an issue here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR