Re: [IRCA] Radio Needs to Serve Listeners...Not Wall Street

Re: [IRCA] Radio Needs to Serve Listeners...Not Wall Street

Right, Patrick -

  La Cosa IBOC is disappointed re delay in going to 'our inevitable digital future'. Old strategy, works until detected. A citizenry alerted ensures its failure.

  To make villagers drink only from one's own well, one must first poison theirs. To be caught poisoning is unthinkable. HD noise poisons our spectrum. Does La Cosa IBOC expect us to believe it's necessary to wreck 60 KHz of spectrum for little/no improvement?

Admitting the obvious - jamming - is as unthinkable to La Cosa IBOC the way admitting poisoning is to the water thug.

  Strategy has several names, among them Gaming the system, circumventing the market, cheating. It's doomed inevitably to failure. Citizens know a fourflusher when they smell it.

                                                                   =Z.=

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Manasodawell Key, FL
BT