Re: [IRCA] Tonight on 1710

It must have been the Hasidic pirate that I heard.  Good signal here for several minutes before fading into the noise.  I guess the music I heard must have been middle eastern Semitic, not Indian.  It was not eastern European Klessmer, which is what I would have expected from a Lubavitcher.  Perhaps Semitic-style worship in Hebrew.  I wish I had taped it, but I was in the car.

Thanks everyone for your input.

73,
Rene'

Rene' Tetro