Re: [IRCA] Article on IBOC

Here in Philly we have four AM's that are now IBOC:
WIP   610  (Sports)
WWZJ  640  (Radio Disney)
WPEN  950  (Oldies: soon to be sports 10/3)
WDAS 1480  (Black Gospel)
I'm not too sure of what FM's are running it, since my focus has largely
been AM.

Rene'

>>> Well, I believe the answer in Boston is 3 AM and 12 FM.  The AM's
are WBZ, WMKI-1260, and WXKS-1430.  Some of the more popular FM's are
now using slogans like "Coming to you in high definition radio, this
is..."  Personally, at least on AM, I prefer low definition radio, hi.