Re: [IRCA] New & Recent Cuban Loggings

I don't worry about signal pickup using coax as I use homebrew matching
transformers that isolate the antenna from the coax. I have taken my R8
out to the antenna and ran it directly into the radio and also through a
short piece of coax. I have about 70 feet of RG6 leading to the radio
and I notice no difference. THe same s meter reading and the same
directivity.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin