[IRCA] Minor accomplishment

Medium wave logging #1500 - KJOL/620 - Grand Junction CO - TOH ID for KJOL and KDTA/Delta, then back underneath KPOJ, KIGS and KTAR.  Listed as 79 watts, so me thinketh they cheated!

Patrick Martin - Considering its taken me 37 years to get to this point, hold tight until 2042 and I'll give you a run for your money!

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Yahoo! for Good