Re: [IRCA] Propagation Link/H Rita

Lynn-

I wish I could be where you are.  Her-ri-cans are fun. I got to go through
Ines in October 1966, at sea, on board the U.S.S. OZARK. We were east of the
Bahamas and taking 30 degrees rolls, with 180 mph gusts.  It really was fun.

You are on our prayer list, Lynn I hope every one in Texas/Louisiana area
will come through fine.

73's
Willis

That I will. Just as an update, we've had some winds - mostly gusts - all
morning and on-and-off rain since about 11:30 am CDT. I don't know if
anybody's doing emergency broadcasting on AM as yet, at least around here.
Local TV station has its audio feed going to a could local FMs, tho...
WWL-870 has some good info...

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org