[IRCA] To the moderators and the new members here (OT)

[IRCA] To the moderators and the new members here (OT)

I applaud the actions of our moderators, Pat and Lynn, for trying to keep
this list civil and AM DX oriented, but it seems that some of our brand new
members who, like me, have come over from the soon to be gone NRC list,
don't seem to realize the ammount of QRM they are causing here via their
personal attacks, and silly posts.

Lets all show some class and respect for a list we just joined and make our
moderators' jobs easier during the next couple of weeks as more new members
join here.

My appologies for posting this, but I simply felt that I had to, since 5
minutes ago I made a decision as to whether I'd unsubscribe or post this. As
it stands, I'll be around through the weekend and, hopefully, after seeing
greatly reduced QRM and no flames, will stay here.

73 KAZ Barrington IL