Re: [IRCA] RCR 750 Caracas Venezuela

I am sure that this is just a play on words for Manasota Key,
a long, thin barrier beach, south of Venice, at about 27.0
degrees North. Haven't seen this actually spelled out here.

Every posting that Paul sends in has such a "renaming" that
is relevant to his topic of the posting. I think it shows a lot of
creativity.

Paul is very knowledgeable about the Cuban broadcasting
scene and has access to info from 'various sources'.

Another recent posting was about the talk show host Michael
Savage. Having heard Savage myself, I would say it was
pretty accurate. You need to read pretty carefully here to pick
up the nuances. If you didn't catch his name in the posting,
the rest of it was mostly meaningless, I suppose.

That's all from here on this.  - Bob