Re: [IRCA] QSLing Mexicans

Barry,

Some XEs seem to have offices in the US. I know several Tijuana stations
have in the past, XEPRS, XETRA, XEMO, etc. But I am not sure of XERF. I
have had several different addresses for them, all Mexico. Cd. Acuna and
Mexico DF, but none have resulted in any reply. I have tried both in EE
& SS several times through the years. I thought that since the boost in
power, they might be interested in a report. I must admit all the the
reports I enclosed a cassette tape rather than a CD though. I just
recently got the DVD/CD burner though. But QSLing XEs has always been
tough. I think in over 40 years I only have about 23 QSL'd too. That
isn't very many compared to over 200 Australians. Plus of course I don't
hear too many XEs these days anyway.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin