[IRCA] new am Station,and format change in Spokane.

[IRCA] new am Station,and format change in Spokane.

I recently went to listen to am 630 for the sports stations there but much to my surprise oldies were playing on that frequency.ESPN radio which was on 630 khz has moved to 700 khz.,and 630 khz now has oldies on it.The call sign for the staion on 700 khz is KXLX.The staion on 630 remains the same KXLI.