[IRCA] SONY 2010

Apparently, I was the winning bidder on e-bay for a Sony 2010 (Serial #
323588). I have never purchased anything through e-bay and I don't even know
how to get the thing. I usually just bid for fun and now it has caught up
with me. Maybe it'll turn out okay, although I wanted to spend the money
elsewhere for an antenna. Wish me luck!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!