Re: [IRCA] IRCA and NRC

Terry and Eric,

According to DXers that were around when the IRCA broke away in 1964,
the NRC BOD always had this attitude. Nothing really has changed.
However, there has not been a big issue for them to deal with for a long
time. A lot of the newer members had no idea the NRC BOD was this way. I
have been asked to join the NRC many times through the years, but I
always have said I wasn't interested. Sure, they have a great bunch, but
I cannot go along with their BOD.
Face it, I love the IRCA too much anyway.
Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager