Re: [IRCA] IBOC DXing

>How about asking him how he's doing on sending out QSLs for the tests
>he ran?

I did. He says they're coming...but he's been exceptionally busy in the
last few months. I offered my assistance, and suggested that I could put
him in touch with Les Rayburn as well, as I'm sure he'd be happy to provide
some assistance, too.

It's that fine line between a legitimate request and annoying a broadcaster
who's gone out of his way to help the DX community, again. Yeah, I'd like
my QSL from those tests - and from WTIC, while I'm at it - but I also
understand (because I work in their world, too, by day) that these guys are
almost universally way overworked, and that we DXers are low on the
priority list.

If we as DXers really want QSLs from tests like these, it's probably not a
bad idea for whoever's arranging them to also make arrangements, in
advance, to assist them in supplying the QSLs. That's certainly an area in
which I'd be happy to help out, and I'm sure I'm not alone.