Re: [IRCA] Antenna experiment

> Sounds good ....I may give it whirl!

The toroid to connect coax to the antenna is key.  You need one big enough
to fit over the copper tubing after you wind some turns on it.

That Stormwise site has parts that can be used.  Some time back I bought
this big honking ferrite bar from them.  Easy transaction, delivery was
quick.  That's the only business I've ever done with them.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI