Re: [IRCA] Sept 17 conditions

  made the mistake of sleeping in a few extra minutes this morning (well,
from a DXing point of view perhaps; the snooze was delightful)...not much
happening by 1350UTC, but I've now looked at the traces from the
propagation monitor....looks like HLAZ-1566 came back with a vengeance,
peaking just after 1330UT.  Oh well, tomorrow.

At any rate, seems the aurora might be subsiding.

best wishes,

Nick