Re: [IRCA] Help!

.
> I still use PCFile, and I use a DOS version (probably the last
> DOS version). If there was a PCFile for windows it was announced
> and never produced. I tried hard to order it, even sent some
> money I never recouped into the empty well of it. But it disappeared.
>
> If I were looking to upgrade to a windows database I would move to
> FileMaker -- it reads the PCFile data with no problems.

Has anyone tried to import this into Excel?  That can be pretty good at
reading databases.  Or MS Access?  Both are often included in various
flavors of MS Office.

I have had very good luck in running DOS programs in Windows 2000.  Very few
won't run, and it's often the Runtime 200 error.  That shows up in programs
written in Borland Pascal when run on a machine faster than a Pentium 200..
There is a patch available to fix most programs except on the newer and
faster processors.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI