Re: [IRCA] Howdy

Patrick Martin wrote:

>John,
>
>Great to hear from you and I always enjoy your historical postings. It
>is always interesting to hear from others on their history. You have had
>a lot of it too. Of course your name is very well known and has been for
>many years. Your in the same age group as my DX buddy Dave Williams who
>turned 71 this year. I just wish DX was bit like it was when you
>started. I can dream can't I? hi.
>
>73,
>
>Patrick
>
>Patrick Martin
>Seaside  OR
>KAVT Reception Manager

I feel if ANARC had not been dissolved in March of 2005, what the NRC
has done as to their list would not of occured- they would of heard from
other ANARC member clubs regarding such action; now they hear from
individual DXers and its a "so what, don't join if you don't want"
thought process.

73s

Bill
KA2EMZ