[IRCA] observations !?!

A few items of note from off/on dxing last night from 6pm-1:45am....

1700  BCN  XEPE  Wherever!  Actually gave a call letter ID at TOH.  For
some reason this surprised me.  Surprised me so much I forgot to listen
to what their supposed location was.  Somewhere in north baja...

1680 & 1540...the night before had been covered by spanish music
stations.  Last night the dominants were back....KAVT-1680 &
KMPC-1540...

1480  ID  KRXR  Gooding...back to cheating again...Booming in all night.

1360  OR  KOHU Hermiston...in all evening u/KFIV & KKMO..

1340  CA  KOMY  Santa Cruz area....Heard atop frequency around 6pm...lst
time heard in years.  Just out of my daytime range & rare if at all at
night.

1270-1250 Palm Springs Area stations both noted deep in mush but nowhere
near as strong as the previous night.

1140  CA  KNWQ  Palm Springs in royal battle with Sacramento all
evening.  Several good IDs heard.

below this was too much buzz...........

don k.