[IRCA] New Log

Don Kaskey  San Francisco CA  Drake R8A  Kiwa Aircore Loop
PDT used.............

1270  CA  KNWT  Thousand Palms 9/12 2330-2400+ PDT noted with Fox Sports
Net mixing with KJUG Tulare.  Was nicely atop at times.  ID heard
clearly at 2400 even tho KJUG was atop at the time. Nice clear KNWT
heard, then rose to the top again.  KBZZ not a factor as they were
looped out.  First time I've heard these guys since KCMJ several years
back.  Back in the 60s this was one of my most wanted stations as KGUY
250 watts with a directional antenna.  Never did hear them.  Had to wait
until they got power increases etc etc.  Oh well, I'll take what I can
get.

dkk