Re: [IRCA] IRCA Contest

Don/all,

Go for it!  I already mentioned to Don that I had 140 stations logged for the contest by 9/4, BUT since I will be moving more than 25 miles from where I am, there's no point in going crazy on it now since I must restart in a new locale.  I have a spreadsheet that lists all the stations in the west, with one column designated for the "magic letter" for the contest.  Once you get a bunch of the stations, the spreadsheet will help you see all of the remaining stations that can potentially be logged to finish off the letter.  It helps.  If any of you westerners want a copy of it, let me know.

Mike (I wish like hell I had a job) Hawkins
Tracy CA

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This year's contest is rather fun. It gives me something extra to look
for when dxing. I highly encourage all of you that have time to do a
bit of dx now & then to join in. Give Mike Hawkins some competition.

73

don kaskey