[IRCA] Slogans

Hi All,

As you have read in the DX Monitor magazine, I am the "Slogan List" editor. I am in the process of
compiling a Slogan list from DX Monitor and DX News magazines and other sources.

I am appealing to the memebership in general, with help on any uptodate 'Slogans' that ya'll may
have.

If you would like to submit any new "Slogans", please either email them to the IRCA email list or
to myself at niven43@xxxxxxxxxx

This will make the new list very much current as can be, and "hey, your slogan may help the next
Dxer ID that new station they are trying to identify"

Thanks for your help.

James Niven