[IRCA] Total Recorder Group now Open!!!

Hi All,

I wish to announce the opening of are new Yahoo group for Total Recorder. I am the moderator, so
those who wish to join please do so through this group and we can discuss and talk about this
wonderful program. The link to subscribe is Total-Recorder-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let see a lot of you over there.

Thanks

James Niven