[IRCA] Temporary location

IRCA,

I am currently away from my home in Boone Iowa, upgrading a bunch of cell sites
in and around Jacksonville Florida.  On the way here I stopped at my daughters
house in Tennessee.  I left there the night the hurricane struck.  I left my
daughters house in Lewisburg and headed south on I65 at about 0300.  The storm
was just coming ashore.  I could hear AM stations going off the air one by one
as the main body of the storm hit.  I think that 690 in or near New Orleans was
the last one to go dark some time between 0500 and 0600.  The eye came on shore
about 0600.

I have never had the opportunity to listen to the AM band from Florida.  I am
amazed at all of the stuff I can hear from here.

Steve

--
73 49 111 01001001

--- Begin Message ---
KCUB-1290 is giving away tickets for the University of Arizona Wildcats home opener Saturday September 10th with NAU. On-air ticket giveaway begins Tuesday next.

Art
Folsom, CA

--- End Message ---