Re: [IRCA] S.FL IBOC'ers off.

Radio will NEVER go all-digital; this is another attempt by Idiot Fritts and the National Association of Brainwashers to price the VAST MAJORITY of Americans out of the media marketplace. We should become ANTI-CORPORATE; the only way radio can be saved is through the removal of Wall Street from the ownership of local radio.

The best way to prevent this from happening is with a politically active DX community. I've already lost five good daytime DX channels to IBOC; eight more are being threatened.

73, Eric (N0UIH)