[IRCA] A tad of listening at SSS

8/29/05  30-35 minutes or so of listening at sunset.  1900-1935 PDT

1590  NV  KQLO  Reno....blasting KLIV badly
1580  CA  KBLA  Santa Monica...really loud
1560  CA  KIQS    Willows noted weakly below KNZR in SS
1550  CA  KXEX   Fresno with BB game..Fresno-Sacto I think.
1510  ??    ????      Someone here with spanish talk in null of
KPIG/KGA....Fresno or Ontario with format change?
1490  CA  KMET  Banning with Dodgers/Cubs BB game
1490  CA  KRKC  King City assumed with c&w & gospel song
1490  CA  KTHO  South Lake Tahoe noted in there with local news
1460  NV  KENO  Las Vegas..with Vegas/Tacoma BB game
1380  CA  KWJL   Lancaster w/SS music mixing with c&w from KLPZ In
Parker AZ.
1340  CA  KYNS  San Looie O. with ID in there someplace

And assorted other thisa & thata...Nothing too exciting.  Would have
gotten better the next half hour but I had to eat.

73

don k.