Re: [IRCA] IRCA list stalled

At 10:54 PM 8/28/2005, Glenn Hauser wrote:
>Perhaps a rethink is in order about moderating this IRCA list. It`s been
>stalled for a good many hours, maybe because Lynn is evacuating from LA? Hope
>she`s OK. But we often wait hours for posts to come thru. Fortunately
>there are
>other lists keeping up with lots of current hurricane-related info. I wonder
>when this will show up? Posted at 0354 UT August 29. 73, Glenn Hauser

No, the board hasn't been stalled, it's fine - it's run and co-moderated by
an IRCA member in CA, and I *think* he might be busy with the IRCA
convention. And no, I'm not evacuating. Just a little rain here, tho -
really, just a mist. I got my mail last night at about 10pm CDT and there
were plenty of messages from [IRCA], tho none specifically about Katrina;
if there's a problem with messages getting out, PLEASE let me know - go to
http://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/irca and send me an e-mail
if you don't already have my e-mail address!

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org