[IRCA] 2 new catches in one night

With local KNEW-910 off last night I heard two new ones, both pretty
weak as EVERYONE must null toward S.F. but new ones indeed.   8/27-8/28

 KRAK  Hesperia atop 2350-0000+ with Ad Std music & ID while atop at
0000. Into News (I think ABC) after ID.  Noted during next hour with
'Stardust 910' slogan that Robt. Wien later told me was their slogan.
First time ever.

KECR  El Cajon 0050-0100 noted with hymn 'Hallelujah, Amen' around
0050.  Quickly checked with local Family Radio Network station
KFRC-610.  Was // with FRN program.  Unfortunately KECR faded down into
the sordid mush at ID time but I'm counting it anyway.  It may be 20
years before KNEW is off again & there aren't any other FRN stations in
the west on 910.  This station only heard once or twice in 1966 as KDEO.

If I were 51 I'da stayed up longer to see if I could hear Phoenix, Salt
Lake and assorted others I need on 910 but I'm 71 and went to bed.

73

don