[IRCA] Grundig S350

Patrick,

I'm also amazed at what a gem the S350 is.  Bought mine on sale for less
than $50.00 and quite frankly it is my most used radio.  Very sensitive,
  and if it didn't drift, it would be perfect....

I'll put in a plug for Craig who is a member of our DX club here in
Minneapolis....  Craig's work is outstanding, and we're lucky to have
him here in Minnesota.

http://www.kiwa.com/GrundigS350.html

Best regards,

Paul W0AD