Re: [IRCA] The Mighty 1090

I left the midwest (NW Iowa) in the mid 50s, returned for vacations +dx in the late 70s early 80s however I do remember KAAY with lots of r&r.  The one thing that stands out even stronger in my
mind is their signal strength.  They indeed were "The Mighty 1090" where I lived in northwest Iowa.  Boomed in with little if any interference.  Their signal pattern verifies this, as well.  Ah
memories!

don k.