From: "Kevin R. in Gilbert, AZ" <amfmdx@xxxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Roadcasting - can it grab some of radio station
audiences?

> How is this different from microbroadcasting, deemed illegal by the FCC?

Harry,

You gotta `splain this one to me.

How is part 15 transmission of a signal deemed illegal by the FCC? Part 15
is created exactly for microbroadcasting and has been done forever. I have a
1937 Zenith part 15 unit that works for microbroadcasting whatever you play
from a phonograph.

Maybe you know something I don't and that¹s why I am interested in your
statement.

Kevin