[IRCA] XEKTT (XEPE?)-1700 format change

XEKTT (XEPE?)-1700 "Tecate" (more like Tijuana) has changed formats as
expected.  They now run Business Talk Radio with IRN news on the hour
and Bruce Williams at night.

The morning show on BTR is pathetic - no stock market updates!  It's
just one big long infomercial for companies who pay them to tout their
stocks.

At the top of the hour where an ID would normally be inserted, there
is just dead air.

I also haven't noted any slogans yet.  It just seems to be pure
network feed with nothing local inserted.

The only ads I have heard have been for Anthem Steel.

I don't know if they'll still run Padres baseball games //XEPRS-1090.

Still sounds like more than 10kW, but of course we know the fine
upstanding citizen who runs this station would never break the rules
:)

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA