[IRCA] Convention

Who amongst us is going to the convention this month??

I know I'm going to be there, and Nick Hall-Patch (traveling with me) and
Ralph Sanserino (rooming with me)... but I'm curious as to how many in the
"group" will be there.

I suspect Mike Sanburn would also like to know if you haven't registered
yet!

I'm lobbying for dinner at the Outback on Thursday... anyone care to join
me?

Phil B