Re: [IRCA] Questions?

Apparently they WANT to be KYOU but are still stuck with KYCY.  I've
heard this also.  I remember KYOU from Greeley Colorado on 1450 with 250
watts back in the early 50s.  Used to be easy from Iowa.  Format is
called IPod radio.  A genuine mish-mash.  Not much, but better than
their previous formats.

don k.