[IRCA] Madison-Milwaukee Get-together for DXers and Radio Enthusiasts

[IRCA] Madison-Milwaukee Get-together for DXers and Radio Enthusiasts

The countdown has reached just 13 days! The 12th  Annual Madison-Milwaukee
Get-together for DXers and Radio Enthusiasts is less  than two weeks away, on
August 20, beginning at 1 PM CDT. The place is Burrows  Park, Madison Wisconsin,
and your hosts are Bill and Nina Dvorak.

You may  have seen information about us on this list, in club or hobby
publications, or  heard about us on World of Radio. We are a growing gathering of DX
and radio  enthusiasts who meet in the Madison or Milwaukee area every third
Saturday in  August. We invite you to join us for a day and night of DX
camaraderie and  fun.

For more information, please contact Bill Dvorak, dxerak@xxxxxxxx  Hope to
see you in Madison on August 20!
73     Bill  Dvorak     Madison WI     _dxerak@xxxxxxxx