Re: [IRCA] Log Book usage etc

Thanks for the responses, both here and direct.

I admit my log is basic and even though it's an MS Word document, it
resembles the Excel format (lines, columns, rows) without the function of
sorting. Sorting is probably the one function I would like to have.

James, your method/ database system is really interesting and makes sense.
I feel like my head has been in a hole a little too long, hi.  Currently my
PC is located quite a ways from my shack and that's why I print out a hard
copy.  If I could get one closer, it would save on footwork, paper etc.  My
daughter has a PC about six feet away from my radio and it puts out a wide
array of RF, so to DX, it has to be off. With this in mind, I hear lap-tops
are the way to go.... True?

Overall, it is interesting to see the variety of log styles. Particularly
what is included and how one has chosen to format it.
73- Doug