Re: [IRCA] DX TIPS for WDXR plus 1340 question

Re: [IRCA] DX TIPS for WDXR plus 1340 question

No chance for those out here anymore but Eric, you've jogged my
nostalgia button heavily.  In the early 50s from NW Iowa I heard most of
the graveyarders you listed.  Salem wasn't on as yet (at least I never
heard them) but WJPF Herrin was in a lot in the early mornings after
s/on + their monthly frequency check. WSOY in Decatur was a nightly
regular atop from midnight to their 12:05am sign off after their CBS
News.  KXEO was heard on their monthly frequency checks & the Memphis
station was then WHHM and often ran 24/6 with blues, rhythm & blues or
what ever they called it in those pre-Elvis days.  Thanks for jogging
the old memory cells.

73  don k.