Re: [IRCA] Stations on 1290 khz.

Eric:

Chico 1290 is now KPAY.  They took these calls some years ago when the 1060 outlet went dark.  Their format now is Coast to Coast at night.  Talk format.
Good luck hearing them.  They are my dominant, but not by much as Gilroy & San Bernardino batter them around severely and also Pendleton sometimes.

73

don kaskey san francisco ca