Re: [IRCA] 1010 KC Comedy Format

> That would WBZZ out of Safner Florida.

It's actually spelled Seffner, on the eastern edge of Tampa.
WBZZ "The Buzz" is the current ID for what used to be WQYK.

> Keith McGinnis
> Hingham MA
>
> Thomas Giella KN4LF wrote:
> > Normally at my home QTH I'm in the middle of the local powerhouse
WQYK 1010 kc signal and can't hear anything else on the frequency. But
this evening I was parked over salt water in Tampa Bay in my GMC SUV in
the null of WQYK 1010 kc and heard a station playing a variety of vulgar
comedy skits with lot's of words bleeped out. They never did ID even at
the top of the hour but their slogan was, "Your non stop comedy
station". Anyone have any ideas on which station might be?

No idea on the unID heard by Thomas, but it's not too
hard for something to come in under WBZZ's signal here.
Their site is "way out east".

- Bob