Re: [IRCA] Radio DXing Hobby Threatened With Extinction

Re: [IRCA] Radio DXing Hobby Threatened With Extinction

Well said Patrick...

San Diego has been pretty useless for MW DX for about 10 years now...
but you can still (and hopefully always) have good DX when you travel,
provided you decide carefully where to stay overnight.  Pick a small
town with few or no locals, and at an IBOC-safe distance from big
cities, and you're back in business.  Cruises are great for DXing too.

73, Tim