Re: [IRCA] Radio DXing Hobby Threatened With Extinction

Re: [IRCA] Radio DXing Hobby Threatened With Extinction

Nobody cried doom and gloom, you are over reacting to the thread.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
kn4lf@xxxxxxxx

Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V
5 Foot Balanced Coaxial Loop
2 Foot Box Loop

KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com/index.htm
KN4LF MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
Okay, lets all turn off our radios....turn off your TVs....just give
up.....well, sorry, but, thats not what I am about to do. If BPL is
instituted in your area, you have a choice- complain to the power
company or go silent. I plan to be a nuisance to JCP&L if it (BPL) rolls
into New Jersey. Annoy your local power firms. If IBOC is driving you up
a wall- annoy your local radoi station with phone calls- there is
absolutley NO reason to look at this as the sky is falling. Does anyone
think that Verizon is gonna continue to charge $30 a month for DSL IF
BPL is instituted? As it is now, you can get broadband phone service
thats unlimited as far as calls go for under $30 a month. So cmon folks,
its NOT all doom and gllom. The galss is is still full and not half empty.

73s

Bill Bergadano
KA2EMZ